About Me



I am 
Born in Scotland to a Jewish-Jain family lived in France, Italy, USA and UK. Both my parents were of great examples of moral, spiritual and sociological living. They taught me to be a Human and helped me to grow as a global-and-ethical Man.

Childhood
The kinder age gave me freedom to enjoy and pic the fresh air in all that I did and thought. The atmosphere I grew was so good that I still have some of my old buddies in my friends circle today.
And the First Teacher who taught me in a class room is my Guru still. 

Teenage life
The years when I experimented with my own various skill, talents and people in life. There years not only made me a wise but also gave opportunities to experiment with. 

I have also learned and trailed Feelings and Facts in life during theses days of my teenage-hood. My siblings and Parents gave me ample of opportunists to grow independently and self-sustainably.

Youth-ful
With full of energy and curiosity, I learned, experimented, collaborated, co-operated, interacted, constructed, destroyed, re-constructed, build my own identity.

Achievements & Milestones
Poem Reciter of Kinder Garten
Actor and Fastest Scribbler of High School
Writer and Captain of Basket-Ball Team in Higher Secondary
Author, Script writer and Drama artist in Bachelors
Proven junior Scientist in Masters
Corporate Approved Project submitter of MBA  



Popular posts from this blog

Amar Akbar Antony

Education